A new version of the Kubicom system will be released next week. In this article we have compiled a selection of the improvements and changes that have been made. To access the new functionality, you will need to update your Kubicom app. The browser version of the system is automatically updated.
– We are also launching a brand new reporting flow which entails a new simplified interface that allows the driver or machine operator to pause orders and add service while the order progresses
– Extended ways to handle notifications:
Possibility to mark all notifications as seen.
Possibility to delete all notifications in one single operation.
Possibility to change status of a notification from unseen to seen and vice versa.
– Possibility to sort orders in all three modes: requests, ongoing, history. The orders are possible to sorted by title, project, answer, customer, supplier, time period, ID or billed depending on mode.
– Possibility to filter order from their status in ”My orders”.
– It is now possible to choose displayed and mandatory fields in the reporting function.